So today I’m going to share all my favorite products that I used in September. I purchased everything with my own money and I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned in this post. Let’s get started!
Body and Hair Stuff (left to right)
- The Face Shop Green Tea with green tea extract & olive oil Mild Body Lotion. The fresh green tea – scented body lotion makes you feel comfortable as if you take a walk in the forest. The antioxidant-rich Korean green tea and Olive oil leave your body healthy and glowing. I loooooooooooove this body lotion. I use it in the morning after shower for “wake me up” scents because it makes me feel fresh and awake.
- Nature-E Daily Nourishing Lotion with Vitamin E Beads, Pomegranate Seed Oil UV A + UV B protection. I use it on my hands and feet to protect my skin before go to school. It good for my dry skin. The texture is light and last thought out the day.
- Watson Superfruits Moisturising Hand Cream with Mangosteen & Goji. I picked this one because I was in need of hand cream, because my hands are so dry lately. I love the packaging because its purple (isn’t it obvious why I picked this one? haha!) I like the scents, it doesn’t greasy on my hands.
- Dove Whitening Silk Dry Anti-Perspirant. It doesn’t really help with my perspiration problem but its okay as long as my under arms smells good I will continue to use it.
- Tony Moly Shiny Foot Moisture Balm. For the past these months my feet been so dry I don’t even know why. I’m so glad that I found this product because it sooo good. It leaves your feet so smooth and smells nice. The downfall about this product it leaves residue and greasy. So you better apply it before you go to bed.
- St. Ives Purifying Sea Salt. I’ve been using this products so much especially after long day to exfoliate all the gunks on my skin.
- Mustika Ratu Hair Tonic. This product is good for my hair fall problem. Apply it on your scalp and the massage it for a moment. I apply it every time I wash my hair or before I go to bed. 🙂
- Suave Sun-ripened Strawberry. My all time favorite shampoo. It smells like fresh strawberry. I love it so much. Its really deep cleansing, it takes all the oils from your hair, and leaves your hair squeaky clean if that makes any sense, LOL! And also my favorite character from Twilight series, Bella Swan, has hair that smells like strawberry. So I kinda channeling my inner Bella Swan every time I used this shampoo. :p
- Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly. All-purpose. Especially for dry skin, minor cut, or burns. I apply this every night on my lips. So it doesn’t chapped in the morning. Because my lips tend to chapped in the morning.
- Borjois Sweet Kiss Naturel 03 Rose Sensual. I love this color. I love the packaging. Fit for my skin color. Its my go to lipstick.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry. My favorite lip balm ever. I apply this lip balm before my Borjois Sweet Kiss Naturel to moisten my lips through out the day.
- Silkygirl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner. I have this eyeliner for a while. But I’ve been using it lately because i run out my liquid eyeliner from Etude House. I really love this more than the liquid liner. It doesn’t smudges or vanish because of my oily eyelids.
- Mac Eyeliner black color (I forgot which one. I think its Penultime Eye Liner). I bought this eyeliner online, and originally I ordered Maybelline liquid eyeliner. But they gave me instead because the Maybelline was sold out. I actually like this eyeliner so much. But it tends to stop working, because sometimes my eyelids gets so oily. So I’m glad that I have the gel eyeliner.
- The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue. When I get so lazy to go to the bathroom to wash my face, I use this face wipes instead. Its easy and pick up all the make up you have on your face.
- Slikygirl Shine-Free Loose Powder. I know that loose powder it can be so tricky. But my doctor suggest me to use loose powder for a while because compact powder could clog my pores. I don’t even know how, but thats what she said.
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. I think this is the cheapest BB cream I’ve ever used. Because I was in need of BB cream and this product was the only one my store got. Thankfully it works perfectly fine on my skin. It doesn’t break me out. The texture is thin, so I gotta apply my powder afterward. Which is perfectly fine for me.
- Avancé Lash Serum Ex. Got it from my friend. I apply it before using mascara, because somehow it keep my mascara stay in place and doesn’t smudges. I also apply this serum to my eyebrow.
- Maybelline Magnum Volume Express Waterproof. Its great to volumizing my lashes. Because I have small eyes, so it could stands out my eyes.
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil. This is great for coloring my upper line. Because the texture is creamy like, so its easy to glide on my upper line. Unlike the other eyeliner that could make eyes sting and watery.
Skin Care, Fragrances, and Hand Sanitizer Products
- Tony Moly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap. I love this so much. I even posted a review of this product here. Its an egg shaped face soap in an egg container. The brown one is for evening time to tightening your pores and the white one is for during the day to brightened your skin. Let me tell you, I recently met my friends, and they said my skin looks so much brighter. So I highly recommended this product. 🙂
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Make-Up Remover & Facial Cleanser. Its cleanse off my make up and all the dirt really well. I also did a review on this product here.
- Wardah Lightening Night Cream Step 2. To clear any spot and even up any discoloration. It doesn’t greasy on my skin or clog my pores.
- Ulric De Varens Exotic Vanilla Body Spray. I always love vanilla scent when it comes to fragrance, it becomes my signature scent. Its perfect for Fall. I could smell it all day. Its quite similar to body spray from Bath & Body Works hmm I think Coconut Vanilla? or Exotic Vanilla? I forgot the name. I wish they have BBW store in Indonesia so I could repurchased it.
- Asco Love in Paris. Flowery scent and its so light, and good for everyday use.
I can’t pick one :p
- Bath & Body Works Vampire Blood Hand Sanitizer. Everyone know that I love Twilight. So this hand sanitizer was made for me. And surprisingly smells so GOOD. I LOVE IT
- Bath & Body Works Boo! Marshmallow Hand Sanitizer.
- Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer.
So that is all my favorites products for September. Tell me in the comment below what’s your favorite products or anything 🙂