Today I want to do “Goodreads Tag”
This tag created by Kayla or SpiralBookmark on Youtube. Let’s get started!
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What was the last book you marked as ‘TBR’?
I don’t have TBR shelf on Goodreads. But the last book I added to my TBR glass was Running on Empty by L.B. Simmons
4. What book do you plan to read next?
5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes, I do. Though, I wish they have half star system. It would make my life much easier.
6. Are you doing a 2014 Reading Challenge?
Yes, I am. I always set my challenge to 100 books each year. Even-though I never actually accomplished it. I reached 71 books last year. So I wish I could reach 100 books this year 🙂
7. Do you have a wishlist?
No, I don’t have a wishlist shelf on Goodreads. But I do have Amazon Wish List *cough* *winky eyes*
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Hmm, I don’t know. I always buy books on a whim. Maybe Still Alice by Lisa Genova.
9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Stephenie Meyer, J.K Rowling, Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Mitch Albom, Stephen Chbosky, Marissa Meyer, Jennifer L Armentrout, Karen Marie Moning, Lauren Oliver, Veronica Roth, Sophie Kinsella, Jodi Picoult, Sitta Karina and many more!
11. Have you joined any groups?
Yes, I have. But I don’t really participated that much.
12. Are there any questions you would like to add?
Do you write review after you read a book?
I tag everyone who read this post. And please link me your post if you did this tag.